TRENDnet TV-IP672W Megapixel Wireless N PTZ Internet Camera
Mfg Part#: TV-IP672W
Rakuten.com Sku: 233056375
UPC 14: 00710931303902
The Megapixel Wireless N PTZ Internet Camera, model TV-IP672W, provides security over a large area. Pan the camera side-to-side a remarkable 340° and tilt up-and-down 115° from any Internet connection. Wireless n technology provides unsurpassed wireless coverage and improved streaming video quality. Add this camera to your wireless network at the touch of a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Record 1280 x 800 Megapixel (WXGA) video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). Manage up to four video profiles to record HD video while streaming low resolution video to a compatible smart phone at the same time. Manage up to 32 TRENDnet cameras with the included complimentary camera management software. Advanced features include adjustable motion detection recording areas, email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, pan / tilt, Auto-Patrol, H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG image compression, date-and-time overlays, a Micro-SD card slot for backup storage, two-way audio (speakers not included), an adjustable lens, and four times digital zoom. A wall / ceiling mounting kit is included and the camera's off white housing blends into most environments.
|Overview – TV-IP672W|
- See more with Megapixel resolution up to 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Pan 340° side-to-side and tilt 115° up-and-down
- High speed wireless n connection
- Program motion detection recording, recording schedules, email alerts and more with complimentary software
- Minimum illumination: 1 lux
- 2-way audio: built-in omni-directional microphone
- Sensitivity: -40 dB +/- 3 dB (5 meters max)
- CD-ROM (Utility & User's Guide)
- Multi-Language Quick Installation Guide
- Network cable (1.5 m / 5 ft.)
- Power adapter (12V, 1.25A)
SecurView Pro Camera Software:
1 Customer Reviews
good value 4/9/2013
Alex from Austin, TX
I have a couple of these cameras and they are much better than the older versions from TRENDnet (e.g. 602wn). The microSD is a lot easier to insert and get working. The only negative is the single antenna which needs a stronger signal to get connected.